New Year...same goals!

Good Morning and Happy 2013 all!

I hope everyone reading had a safe and fun New Years Eve/Day.  Mine was spent working, which is OK, I'm pretty sure the 10 hours I spent on my feet I burned at least 1,000 calories. Being a waitress on NYE is not easy, but it's worth it. 

Anywho. I weighed myself on Saturday and I was very pleased to see that I had lost .4 pounds. This was the first time I had actually weighed myself over the holidays. This was a triumph! I had not gained over the holidays and in fact had even lost a small amount! Hooray! I'm so proud that over the past 4 months I have lost 18.4 pounds, it's been quite the struggle but it has been worth it.

So what are my goals for 2013? My goals are the same, I want to lose another 20 pounds. I feel rejuvenated and ready to accomplish this goal in less time than the first 20 has taken. I want to work out at least 3 times a week, with a good run in at least 5 days a week. So far this week I'm 0 for 2 but today I'm going to the gym and I'm preparing myself to go every day for the rest of the week.  I want to try and eat more healthy "clean" foods such as fruits and salads.  I really don't have any resolutions, I feel like I've already set my resolutions in 2012. I want to lose more 21 more pounds and I want to feel more confident in myself. I still have moments where I feel disgusted with what I look like, granted I've come a long, long way. Most days I feel great and I am so proud, but then there are those other days. Those are my "test" days, the days where I just want to eat lettuce all day so that I'll lose this weight faster, I don't because obviously that would be crazy. The thought crosses my mind though, it's also better than before when I would feel so down on myself that I would go to Wendy's on my lunch break and get a #1 with a large diet coke (really? Who was I fooling with THAT one) and a 6 piece chicken nuggets.  We all have those "bad" days (Like yesterday when all I ate was Chinese food and green bean casserole) but as long as you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and make better decisions the next day, it's OK. You won't get off track, deviated a bit maybe but not off track.

Anyway, I wish everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!