I got this.

I'm feeling better today, yesterday was a tough day for me overall. I think being overtired and just feeling overwhelmed got me down. It happens, we all have our days.

Today, I'm feeling rejuvenated about everything. I feel good about the weight I lost and I have faith that the weight I need to lose will come off. Some of this I think comes from the fact that I am giving myself a bit of a treat for losing 20 pounds. I am going to get my hair cut and colored, I can't wait! I figure I have worked really hard to get this far, so I deserve a little reward.

I'm planning on doing something big for myself when I get to the big 40. I was thinking a spa day of some sorts..and of course some new clothes will be necessary! My wardrobe hasn't really shrunk to much since I started this, because I kept all of my old clothes. Now, I'm fitting into ALL of my clothes and the fat clothes I had bought are way to big. When I'm done though, I will definitely need some new clothes. Which is a huge motivator for me, as I love to shop ;)

Another way I am trying to keep myself motivated is I changed my weight loss ticker from weight lost to weight to go. I figure this will help keep me in perspective to see that I don't have THAT far to go. 40 pounds off is not THAT far away.

Anyway, thanks for reading Folks and have a wonderful day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!