How is it only Wednesday?

Seriously, it feels like it should be Friday and that we should have another 4 day weekend. Not happening though, sadly.  Today's post is probably going to be just a mishmash of random thoughts.

1.) I hate the gym in January, I really do. I am all for anyone trying to get fit, but when I can't find a single parking spot and there are NO available treadmills, I really get annoyed.  Plus, at my gym they have about 7 treadmills that are broken right now. They have about 25 treadmills. I don't like the elliptical, the stair climber or any of those other cardio machines. I like to get my run in and then do circuit training, it's my routine. Every now and then I switch it up but for right now, that's what I like to do. I know I should have patience and all that but..aint nobody got time for that.

2.) I really want to get into weight lifting but I'm one of those people who is super self conscious in the weight lifting area. I just don't know how to start lifting weights, what are the proper exercises I need to do etc. I have a book that my grandmother gave to me that has the best weight lifting exercises for women, I need to sit down and read that. Then I need to put it into practice.

3.) I must remember that it takes time for weight to come  off. I've lost a considerable chunk (literally) but I'm having so much trouble getting over the 150 bump. I feel like I am stuck at 151 and I will never get to the 20 pound mark. I think I will do the biggest happy dance when I FINALLY get down to 149. I also need to stop weighing myself after every work out, I'm not instantly going to lose 2 pounds after a work out. So why can't my mind realize this?? Eventually, I will get there I just need to have faith.

4.) I'm really starting to see this big difference that everyone is talking about. The reason I'm seeing it because I'm looking back at my pictures from last year and realizing just how big I was. Wow. I'm so ashamed that I let myself get to that point. It just makes me want to do better. Every day, I just want to do better.

Well, that's all I really have, like I said just a mishmash of my thoughts. Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!