Peace out 150s!

I woke up this morning and as today is my "usual" day to weigh in (I've been changing it up to random days lately) I got on the scale. I was actually pretty much asleep when I stepped on the scale, so when I saw the number I stepped off and stepped back on. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me or I was still asleep and I was dreaming. Well, I wasn't. I was awake and I actually was seeing what I thought I was, I actually weigh 149 pounds. Holy crap. I have actually thought about this day for months and months, I honestly didn't believe it would happen, I thought I would be over 150 forever. I tried to be excited about it, however due to my sleep induced half coma I let out a little "yay" and got ready for my day. I don't think it was until I was halfway to work that it actually hit me. By then I was awake and I did a dance in my car and started singing to whatever song was on the radio. I'm sure there were quite a few other drivers that thought I was insane, but I had to celebrate.

I haven't felt this good about myself in a long, long time. I'm so happy right now with how I look and what I have accomplished. I'm really looking forward to what the next few months (and 19 pounds) bring.

Comments

  1. I am very excited for you Krystale!Your hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Krystale! I totally know the feeling and it's okay to act like a crazy person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!