"What is your secret?"

Over the past few weeks, people have really started to notice and to compliment me on my weight loss. Then I usually get the follow up question "What is your secret?" Well folks, I'm going to share it with all of you. Right here, right now. My big weight loss secret!

Ready for it......?????

Here it is: I don't have one! I really don't, I started this journey (as cheesy as that sounds, it's what it is!) at 170 pounds and my waist was around 40.0 inches, my hips were at about 51.0. Here I am about 4 months later and I  weigh 151, My waist is at 31.0 inches and my hips are at  37.5. I'd say that's pretty impressive, but I really only achieved this by cutting down what I was eating, making smarter choices (egg whites instead of eggs etc.) and as of now, working out. I don't think of these things as a secret, it's what my doctor had been telling me all along.

I also was ready for it, I think that previous times I had just felt fat but I was content with it in a way. I knew I was getting bigger, but I figured if I ignored it, things would change. They didn't and I kept getting bigger and bigger and I was way closer to 200lbs than I would have ever wanted to be. I realized when I ran, things moved that should have not moved. So here I am, just about 20 pounds lighter and several inches smaller. My confidence is definitely coming back and I feel healthier. When I go to the gym, I feel good. I'm starting this year off with a positive attitude. I'm sharing my "secret" with all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!