Weight loss rewards?

So, this past weekend for my halfway point "reward" I went and got my hair cut and colored. I figured, I have busted my butt to get to this point and I deserved a little treat. It felt great, it made me feel like a "new person" almost.  After I had gotten my haircut and color done, I took a picture of it. I compared it to the last time I had cut my hair (which was probably around Mayish) and wow, what a difference.  I had been waiting for so long to take that photo so when I finally took it and looked at it, I actually almost started to cry. I remember the last time I took my "new haircut" photo and the sadness I felt. Even though I felt like my hair looked cute, I didn't.  This time, you can even see how much happier I am in the photo. It really struck a chord and helped me to actually see myself again.  See below for the pic! :)

Next up is my 40 pound reward. The big one.  I am about 19 pounds and hopefully only a few months away from this. I'm not really sure what I want the big reward to be, I keep going back and forth.  Do I want to do a full spa day for myself? Go on a shopping spree and buy all new clothes? Well, I might do a bit of both, since I will definitely need new clothes by then and who couldn't use a spa day every now and then? Whatever I do, I know that nothing can compare to the feeling of accomplishment I will have that day. My smile will definitely be from ear to ear, to weigh 130 pounds and be in a great shape will be the biggest reward I could ask for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!