11 Pounds down 29 more to go.

I hit a big milestone in my weight loss this weekend: I officially lost my first ten pounds!  I stepped on the scale Saturday morning fully expecting not to have lost anything, boy was I surprised when it totaled 1.8 pounds since the last time I weigh in.

I was happy, but I realize this is a small milestone. This doesn't slow me down or make me want to stop, it makes me want to keep going. I want to hit the next milestone which will be 20 pounds and halfway to my goal. Once I hit 20 pounds I will have officially taken off all of the weight I put on after my wedding, that will definitely mean something to me.

I haven't been exercising as much as I would like lately, I know a lot of it has been due to a migraine that I've had on and off for the past week. I'm starting 30 Day shred today though, no excuses. I have heard great things about this program and I am so excited to see what it holds for me. 

Another thing I have been noticing lately is when I eat, I don't eat as much. I get full very easily lately, I am sure that it is from me not allowing myself to eat as much as I would like previously, so my stomach has started to shrink. yay! This is a good thing! I am learning my limits on how much I should eat and my portion size is shrinking considerably.

I am improving. Slowly, I am improving and becoming a better me.


That's about all I have today.

Be well all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!