Getting comfortable

Today I realized something, I am starting to get to comfortable where I am. When you are trying to lose weight, there is a point that you reach where you've lost some weight and people are complimenting you. It feels great and you think to yourself, "well everyone thinks I look so great now, why should I keep going?"  I can feel myself slowing down and not taking this as seriously, so how do I stop it? How do I keep myself on track with this? 

Well I am back to treating myself the same way I did 14 pounds ago. I cannot stop, I cannot slow down This is something that I am doing, I am going to lose 40 pounds. I have 6 more pounds to lose before Thanksgiving to hit my halfway point. I don't have much time, so I definitely have to crack down on  my eating habits and my exercise.

Anyway, short post today.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!