Level 2 of the Shred

I decided to give level 2 of the 30DS a shot, I' m on my second day of it and I don't feel sore. I really am questioning myself on how hard I'm working. Don't get me wrong, I am busting my ass and sweating like a pig when I'm done, but the fact is that I'm just not feeling sore. I feel like my body is adjusting to it or I'm not doing anything. When she says push harder and "I want you to be screaming at the tv" I am. Well maybe not screaming at the TV but I am whisperyelling at her to shut up.  It's a challenging workout for sure, but I want to feel that soreness the next day. Otherwise I really don't feel like I'm doing anything and that I'm not working hard enough. I think I might have to add something onto after the shred, maybe a second workout on demand that's a bit longer? Now there is a thought. 

With that being said, I know that the 30DS is working. I lost 2 inches off of my waist and hips in the past 3 weeks and I finally weighed myself and lost .4 pounds (which isn't a lot but if you ate like I did last weekend, you'd be happy too).  I have a lot of people telling me now that I look "slim" and that they definitely notice a difference. I have noticed a difference (slightly) but I still feel like I have a long way to go (which I do, 28.4 pounds to be exact).

Oh and..it's Friday :) Have a nice weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!