Vacation etc.

Ah, I have been slacking. I was on Vacation for a few days last week so I did not post. My mini vacay was lovely, Thursday-Sunday I was in Toronto! Such a beautiful city, very similar to Boston in the layout.

As you can imagine being on Vacation I ate with pretty much reckless abandon. Even though while there, I was visiting my friend who is very strict with MFP, I still ate like I was on vacation. The food was delicious. Poutine?  It is amazing. If you have never tried and like fries, gravy and cheese curd..give it a shot. Plus, I had to try all these different kinds of candy that they have that we don't here in the US.  I just had such a lovely time, my girls are so much fun to be around.

However,  now that I am back home, I am back to reality. Back to eating my 1200 calories and will be back to working out tonight when I get home from work. Work has been stressful today, so I have wanted to eat like I didn't have a care in the world but I have been keeping on track.

Anyway, I don't have much to write about today. I'll write more tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!