Had one of those moments this morning.

You know, those moments when you feel like you are actually accomplishing something. I had one today, actually I had two.

This morning I went to put on my size 8 work pants (I've been wearing them for awhile and I think NY & Co.'s 8 is more like a 10 but that's not the point) and I fully expected to have to squeeze myself into them. Why? Because I ate like a piglet this weekend. Well to my surprise, I was able to fit into them with ease, it doesn't seem like my body has changed much since this weekend. I was very happy to be able to wear them and not feel like there is a rubber band around my stomach all day. It's these moments that make me realize that this time, I'm actually doing something.

The other moment came when one of my friends at work told me that I am looking very slim, especially in my stomach area.  Now that, that really meant a lot, reason being is friend is about a size 4 and looks good in everything she wears.

I didn't start back on the shred yet, as I was not feeling well at all last night. My plan is to get back to it tonight and to let Jillian kick my ass all over the place.  I also am planning on starting my running training soon so that I can be ready for my race in November.

Anywho. Thanks for reading :) I will eventually post progress pictures, just not ready for that quite yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!