Progress post!

So, over the weekend I lost another 1.4 pounds. I am at 14 pounds weight loss, which to me is quite the accomplishment.  I took a picture of myself on Saturday and compared it to one that I had taken in July (I think it was around then) and I was amazed at the difference. My face is really where i gain weight and lose weight first, so I know I am losing when my face looks slimmer.  So here is my very first progress photo:

I'll end up posting some of my entire body once I hit 20 pounds. I don't have to many progress photos, which is something that I definitely should have done when I first started. Anyway,  the photo on the left is of me at my heaviest which was around 170 and the one on the right is of me currently which is 156. :)Not to shabby, I think!
Anyway, everyone stay safe in this crazy storm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation, Inspiration and realizations.

Krystale VS. Evil weight loss monitor thingymajig

It's a new week!